We are operating with original opening hours with COVID-safe arrangements, and look forward to seeing you soon!
DISCOUNTED MEMBERSHIPS OFFER ON NOW. Join up or renew by Dec 15th and get a discount of 25%! Volunteers get 50% off!
GIFT VOUCHERS FOR CHRISTMAS! It is the time to be merry! Give a 3-month membership to a friend for Christmas: only $22.50 before Dec 15th. (Usually $30).
Tuesdays and Saturdays during school term, 9.30am – 11.30am
Ground Floor, Lismore Library, 110 Magellan St
How to Book an Appointment
We request members to book a time to come in via Mibase. There are 2 slots for every 15 minutes, from 9.45am to 11.15am. Please:
· login to Mibase (email us if you don’t have your login details.)
· go to “Appointments”
· click on “Show Appointments” under the time slot you want
· click on “Book” to book that appointment
If you are not able to book online, send us an email and we can book you into a suitable time.
Keep Cleaning Toys!
Please clean all toys before you return them, as usual. There will be a cleaning station set up in the toy library if needed. Then everyone enjoys the toys!
Visiting Lismore Toy Library
• On the ground floor of the Library building, you will be required to scan your library card or give your details, for contact tracing.
• Members are requested to use hand sanitiser or gloves, both of which will be available at entry.
• Only 3 people are allowed in the back room (off the corridor) at any one time. Please be patient with your fellow members, as you may have to wait to access toys.
• If the toy library has reached capacity, we will ask you to wait until some people leave. Making bookings will help to limit the number of members present at any one time.
• Please observe social distancing (1.5m between people who are not in your household).
• If you (or the children you are bringing) are unwell, then please stay home.
• In the event of local COVID19 infection, announcements will be made about Toy Library access.